Introducing Sushant Kumar: A Passionate Full Stack Developer

My name is Sushant Kumar, and I hail from Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh. I completed my high school and intermediate education in my hometown of Azamgarh. Following this, I graduated with a B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering from Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, Jaunpur, achieving a CGPA of 7.6.

After graduation, I pursued a course in MERN stack development from Coding Ninjas, where I earned certification as a Full Stack Developer. I also interned as a Teaching Assistant, resolving errors and queries for students.

I am proficient in HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Bootstrap, PHP, NodeJS, SQL, MongoDB, jQuery, Ajax, ReactJS, and REST API development. I have substantial experience in debugging and optimizing code and have worked on numerous projects.

With over 16 months of working experience, I am currently employed at SmartXaaS LLP as a PHP Full Stack Developer. Here, I am involved in projects such as CPIDroid and Cadlec.

In my free time, I enjoy listening to music, watching movies, and cooking. Thank you for taking the time to learn about me.

1 Like

Nice :ok_hand: