From Engineer to Entrepreneur

My name is Avaneesh Kumar. I am 33 year old. I was born in a village in a Bihar and brought up in Delhi. During my Adulthood, I developed a strong inclination towards doing govt. job in engineering field but as I grew up my journey changes towards entrepreneurship. In order to take first step towards initial goal for govt job, I decided to pursue civil engineering in 2009 after completing 10th and 12th with science stream. During my bachelors while working as core team member for CESA and Bhartiyam , I developed a good management skills. After clearing GATE with 98 percentile in 2014. I joined my masters with 100% scholarship in 2016 from SPA Delhi. While working as a member in training placement department during masters, I developed good communication and coordination skill. I started working with Sycone and later on with JLL in 2016, Here I worked for IBM, HSBC, Hexagon, Vikram Solar etc and have developed soft corner towards Buisness and managerial skills. I quit my job in 2019 and decided to start my entrepreneur journey with my brother. We founded startup “CPIdroid and Thesmartware” and later merged to “SmartXaaS LLP” This is a Digital Marketing and IT services firm. We are ISO certified, trademark registered and recognized by startupindia.

We have more than 100k+ user globally , out of which, around 80% are from outside India. We have generated a total revenue of 2 million dollars as of now in last 5-6 years and running a successful zero dept company. The biggest deal we have made is of $700K with a Canadian company.

I have got atmanirbhar bharat award and international achiever’s award held in Bangkok. I believe myself as a humble, social and knowledge sharing person with entrepreneurial spirit.

My short term goal is getting into a reputed MBA college and use that learning in real time to overcome challenges and Long term goal is to reach our goal of $100k monthly revenue in next five years.

Apart from my professional domain, I used to do Cooking and love to go on long Drive.

The journey till date is very delightful, challenging, and full of learning. Currently, I am struggling with the growth and expansion of our startup and this is the reason why I am here and I am very much sure that this MBA program enhances my skills to achieve our goals.

That’s all about me.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Great :+1: